July 2018 TBR


Hello! Welcome to my July TBR list.

 Here are the books I plan on reading this month:

- Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi (DNF)
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Read x2)
- The Iron Trial Series by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black (Read)
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens' Agenda by Becky Albertalli (Read)
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (oops I didn’t get to this one)


And last, but not least-

Caraval by Stephanie Garber (Read)

I'm reading this last one because it is the July BOTM for a Goodreads book club I'm in.
Here is the link to that if you'd like to check it out:

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/463375-bookalicious-book-club?ref=discussion_newsfeed_item_link

Comments

  1. So excited for Caraval!! :D
    I read The Iron Trial about two months ago, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! And I can't wait to see what I think of the Magisterium series either, lol. I'll probably write a lil' blog post about it when I'm finished. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay for Now (Recommendation)

Aru Shah and the End of Time