DNF - Aru Shah and the End of Time

I did not finish Asateot because I couldn’t get through it. It just didn’t grasp my attention and I didn’t really like any of the characters. At the beginning of the story (when I made my first post about the book) I thought it would be super fun and interesting, which it might be for others, but I was bored with the storyline and the slowish pace of the writing.

               Sooooo I dnf Aru Shah and the End of Time

(WARNING: SORT OF SPOILER /it won’t ruin the book for you if you read below, though/)
Mini “theory”: The series is labeled as a “quartet”, which is four books, and in the first book we learn about the four Pandava brothers. However, there was also a fifth Pandava brother that was kept a secret. If there are four books, one for each Pandava brother, does this mean that there will also a be a secret 5 book in the series?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 2018 TBR

Okay for Now (Recommendation)

Aru Shah and the End of Time